At Skyd, we love the community and fun of playing in our local leagues. Which is why we’ve teamed up with TopScore to provide an opportunity to give back to those awesome organizations that support the growth and sustainability of our sport and make those great fall and winter league nights possible.
So, you’re probably wondering, “what is TopScore and how does this help me and my league?” TopScore provides modern websites that makes organizing and playing in leagues simple. For you, that means things like schedules that sync with your calendar and personalized team, schedule and history pages. For your league, it means things like a flexible schedule generator, a transaction manager, and email lists that automatically sync with registration data.
Skyd and TopScore are giving you the chance to hook your city up with a brand new, free league website by sharing with the world what you love about your league. Plus the winner gets another special prize from Spin Ultimate.
Here’s how it works:
- Tell us why your local league rocks by submitting a poem, short story, photo montage, video or something creative to TopScoreContest@skydmagazine.com by December 13th. (Yes, multiple people from the same league may enter to give your league a better chance of winning.)
- At the deadline, Skyd will choose it’s favorite entry to win the GRAND PRIZE!
The grand prize:
Your league gets:
- A waived sign up fee ($500 savings) and 2 years of service and support for free (max $2000)
- 1 year of free registration to any leagues run by your organization via TopScore
- A $50 Spin Ultimate Gift Certificate good toward any online purchase through SpinUltimate.com
Everyone who enters wins:
- 50% off the sign up fee ($250 savings) and 3 free months of TopScore
- One free league registration if your organization joins (Limit one/organization)
- Submit to: TopScoreContest@skydmagazine.com
- Deadline: December 13th
- Multiple people from the same league may enter, only one will win
- Current TopScore users are eligible for the grand prize but not the “everyone who enters” prizes.
We’re excited to partner with TopScore and Spin to provide this opportunity to get city leagues started with a really cool system and can’t wait to see what your league is all about.
Photo by Kevin Leclaire (Ultiphotos.com)