- Beau Kittredge’s latest Facebook post sheds a bit more light on his decision to join the AUDL and encourages a future of collaboration among ultimate leagues.
- bigolebraydles came up with this inspiring “Wear Sunscreen” parody over on r/ultimate.
- The deals keep coming! 40% off all Breakmark merchandise with the code J348LWE9.
- IO Magazine is a new, photography-centered magazine whose first issue will take a look at women’s club ultimate. If you’re a women’s player, the editors are collecting player stories here.
- Well, this looks incredible: St. Hatricks Day is a new hat tournament (March 13-14, 2014) where players are housed and play at an actual castle just north of Cork, Ireland. Check out the website and the interview on Get Horizontal.
Interesting take on layout practice from our friends in Santiago, Chile: