Skyd is proud to present the finalists for the 2016 Callahan Award. Thanks to everyone for nominating and voting for a group of tremendous players and ambassadors for our sport.
The finalists in each division, as tallied by our friends at Ultimate Central, are (in last name alphabetical order):
- Jeff Babbit, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Trent Dillon, University of Pittsburgh
- Khalif El-Salaam, University of Washington
- Bobby Ley, University of Florida
- Dalton Smith, Texas A&M
- Mira Donaldson, University of British Columbia
- Hannah Henkin, University of Michigan
- Kristen Pojunis, University of California, Los Angeles
- Marisa Rafter, University of California, Berkeley
- Jesse Shofner, University of Oregon
Congratulations to this year’s finalists. The awards will be presented during halftime of the second women’s semi (men’s award) and at halftime of the first men’s semi (women’s award).
Comments Policy: At Skyd, we value all legitimate contributions to the discussion of ultimate. However, please ensure your input is respectful. Hateful, slanderous, or disrespectful comments will be deleted. For grammatical, factual, and typographic errors, instead of leaving a comment, please e-mail our editors directly at editors [at] skydmagazine.com.