- Those Cornell Buds are onto something. Check out their Five Sponsorship video located by Slip.
- Another lesson in “cheating” from Lou Burriss. This one on marking.
- Without Limits is planning two skills clinics in Southern California. Both clinics will be taught by Safari players and one will coincide with Pres Day on February 19th.
- This clip has been stirring up a lot of “discussion” on some old-timey internet message boards. Sockeye’s Nate Castine rips a hammer out of the air at the 2010 World Championships against Chain Lightning. This score would win the game for Sockeye and give them a shot at Revolver in the finals. The non-troversy (that’s a non/controversy hybrid tongue) comes in the contact made between Castine and Chain’s Asa Wilson. Ultimately, though shaken by the play, Wilson did not call a foul. Check out the clip at Ultivillage. Here’s some photographic evidence of the grab from nzsnaps.com.
- Check out this sweet women’s Ultimate highlight reel. These ladies are ballers (spotted by Sludge Output):
Do you have an link, photo, or video to share with the Ultimate community? Email email@example.com with your info.