Couple late night thoughts…
- Check out @no_look_scoober for a good deal of video from today.
- Colorado is rocking new blue jerseys that I dig. Check out Holly’s pictures to get a glimpse.
- Christian Foster is huge for Carleton.
- Grant Lindsley is hucking the disc for Carleton a whole lot.
- Jack McShane was Colorado’s best player today. He’s big for them because he has steady hands, makes good decisions, and generally just keeps the offense running smoothly. That really showed in the wind.
- Iowa didn’t do a great job of adjusting to the fact that two players (George Stubbs and Adam Fagin) were doing 80% of the damage against them.
- Those two faces are very recognizable for Harvard, but they’ve got a bunch of guys that are either good at finding the endzone and catching their throws or good at being open as their re-sets.
- Harvard looks noticeably better than the team I saw at Warm Up (which I’m sure everyone who was at Stanford already knows), and they don’t even have Andrew Vogt back yet. That’s pretty big…
Stay tuned to Easterns.org, @87til, and @collegeeasterns for more tomorrow!