- Full schedule and 2013 Callahan Award rules can be found here.
- All nominations will be approved before being listed.
- Nominators may un-nominate someone if necessary by emailing Callahan2013@skydmagazine.com.
- Teams may only nominate one player. If two players on one player are nominated only the first one counts unless that person is un-nominated.
- A USAU RC can nominate a second player from a team.
- Players may turn nomination down by emailing Callahan2013@skydmagazine.com.
- Nominated players will be listed in the order they have been nominated.
- Additional videos, photos, etc. may be submitted to Callahan2013@skydmagazine.com
BY TEAMS: Teams eligible to nominate a player for the Callahan must notify the award committee no later than midnight (PST) Friday, March 15th, 2013 of their candidate’s name. Once a player’s name is submitted to the award committee they cannot be replaced by another player.
BY USA ULTIMATE COORDINATORS: In addition to players nominated by their team, each of the 8 regional USA Ultimate coordinators will be able to nominate one player from the region they coordinate. Nominations by USA Ultimate Coordinators must be received by midnight, Sunday, March 31st, 2013.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Callahan Nomination Form” title=”false” description=”false”]