- Check out all the smiling faces from UNC Wilmington Seamen hosting a large kids camp for 80+ kids from the Pacifica Boys and Girls Club prior to the Stanford Invite.
- Yahoo sports boosts you onto the bandwagon and shows you how to make a trick shot video. Yes, there is extensive Brodie Smith coverage. No, there is no Harlem Shake coverage.
- Oregon jumps 21 spots to #2 in this week’s USA Ultimate Open rankings after their Stanford Invite win, Central Florida jumps up 16 to reach the top 25 on the Women’s side.
- MLU’s San Francisco DogFish announce their roster.
- Ultiworld has a long, and equally well-worded response to Ben Van Heuvelen’s buzz-worthy Skyd article “What Do We Stand For” in their current installment of the Deep Look podcast series.
College Centex is coming up this weekend. Get yourself nice and stoked on it with some highlights from 2008, graciously provided by Michigan’s MagnUM: