- Have you checked out the new MLU Unis from Puma? Time to start saving up for that Elliot Trotter replica.
- Some amazing highlights coming out of CCC last weekend. First, Hunter Taylor of VT don’t care about the double team, just get him the rock and he’ll do the rest. This time over the nation’s #1 college team, UCF.
- Don’t worry, UCF gets revenge from the above posterization with this double layout snag in the endzone.
- This guy from East Chapel Hill High is pretty sure he’s a handler, even at such a young age.
- Ever wonder why there’s not an Ultimate Disc video game? You’re not alone. Now’s your chance to stop wondering, and start making it happen!
It’s getting to that time of the year again when it’s just too darn cold to throw around outside. Be sure to start polishing this throw for when your team ultimately goes indoors. Can someone explain what “CheeseWing” even means?