- Ultiphotos has some shots from the the Vancouver Riptide combine.
- Brady breaks down the high release backhand in the latest Pulled Disc Skill Workout of the Week.
- A nice primer on lifting for ultimate over on reddit.
- Part two of Matt Allen’s three-part piece on teaching new players is up on the RISE UP blog.
- Portugal is hailed around the world for its beach ultimate, and it’s not hard to see why with Get Horizontal’s quick glance at the six big tournaments scheduled for 2014.
- The WFDF has established a working group that will examine how best to standardize indoor ultimate around the world.
Michigan State Burning Couch shares their Fall 2013 highlights: