- Let us harken back to a time long ago… specifically last year during Lei-Out, when ultimate players were prominently featured in Craig Ferguson’s opening monologue.
- Forever Alone? Ultimate Rob feels your pain and suggests some drills for how to improve your throws when you don’t have a partner.
- Skyd’s own Jonathan Neeley has a guest blog post on RISE UP about special types of movement for ultimate.
- Ultimate has another dedicated strength and conditioning coach. Seattle’s Ren Caldwell has been dabbling in ultimate training for a while, but will be moving fully into the strength and conditioning realm this year. Welcome, Ren!
- Team USA as been nominated as a candidate for the International World Games team of the year! Fans can vote once a day on this page.
- Emily Baecher on why we it doesn’t make sense to compare men’s and women’s ultimate over at Ultiworld.
- Another fantastic article about ultimate in Germany on Get Horizontal — this time from the Women’s side.
ISUC shares their highlights from Missouri Loves Company: