Skyd is proud to present the finalists for the 2017 Callahan Award. Thanks to everyone for nominating and voting for a group of tremendous players and ambassadors for our sport.
The finalists in each division, as tallied by our friends at Ultimate Central, are (in last name alphabetical order):
- Han Chen, University of California, Los Angeles
- Linda Morse, University of Pittsburgh
- Hayley Wahlroos, University of Oregon
- Monisha White, Stanford University
- Angela Zhu, Dartmouth College
- Khalif El-Salaam, University of Washington
- Ben Jagt, University of Minnesota
- Ben Sadok, University of Massachusetts
- John Stubbs, Harvard University
- Jack Williams, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Congratulations to this year’s finalists. The awards will be presented at the 2017 USA Ultimate College Championships during halftime of the second women’s semifinal (men’s award) and at halftime of the first men’s semifinal (women’s award).
Comments Policy: At Skyd, we value all legitimate contributions to the discussion of ultimate. However, please ensure your input is respectful. Hateful, slanderous, or disrespectful comments will be deleted. For grammatical, factual, and typographic errors, instead of leaving a comment, please e-mail our editors directly at editors [at] skydmagazine.com.