- World Games updated schedule from Ultiapps. Only two things are certain for the World Games standings: United States is confirmed for the gold medal game, and Great Britain will not have the chance to play for a medal. For the remaining four teams, it works out as follows:
- If Australia beats Colombia, Australia is in the gold medal game and Colombia is in the bronze medal game.
- If Colombia beats Australia, Colombia is in the gold medal game and Australia is in the bronze medal game (however, if Japan beats Canada, Colombia needs to win by at least two to advance).
- If Canada wins by at least two vs Japan, or if Canada wins by one and Colombia defeats Australia, Canada is in the bronze medal game.
- If Japan beats Canada, or if Japan loses by one, and Colombia loses to Australia, Japan is in the bronze medal game.
- Jonathan Neeley recaps the USA-Japan pool play game for USA Ultimate.
- Only a couple days left to buy tickets for the AUDL Championship Weekend August 3-4.
- Ultiworld releases their Club Power Rankings.
Nice video from the World U-23 Championships: