- Full game footage from the All-Ireland Ultimate Championships: Women’s Final: Rebel vs. LMS, Open final: Jabba the Huck vs. Ranelagh 2.
- Full game footage from the Gulf Coast Section Finals: SoHo vs. Freaks uv Nature
- Several European national championships took place this past weekend:
- In Spain, Corocotta won the Mixed Championship over Mubidisk.
- In Finland, Otso took home the Open title, while newcomers Atletico surprised as winners of the Women’s division.
- In Denmark, Ragnarok won their 10th straight Open championships and Copenhagen Hucks won in the Women’s championships
- In Russia, Lucky Grass was victorious in Open, while Cosmic Girls won in the Women’s division.
- In Germany, titles were defended in both divisions by Bad Skid (Open) and U of Cologne (Women’s).
- Ever wondered why we call it a “brick mark”? Sludge has the answer: “The penalty mark was first instituted in the mid-1980’s by an Ultimate Tournament Director Louis Burke whose nickname was “brick.”
Ready for the college season? Check out Stanford Bloodthirsty’s 2012-2013 season highlights: