- MagnUM wrote an imploring plea to Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh to join one of their practices. Last night, he did so. Read the ESPN.com article (yes, seriously) about it here.
- ESPN apparently couldn’t get enough of ultimate yesterday. They also featured this greatest clip from the inaugural Charlotte Express game in it’s own article, as well as placing it at number 8 on the daily Top 10.
- Want to make BENT? Change your name to Meghan. This, and more tryout tips from the NYC-based women’s club team on their blog.
- If you read Bama Secs, you already know his name: Alabama-Huntsville’s Tom Radcliffe for Callahan.
- Dusty Rhodes with a blog update out of nowhere!
Apparently this Alika Johnston character is pretty good at ultimate. We’re convinced: