You can still sign our community petition! Regardless of whether or not you have or haven’t, we think the number one thing people can do to help understand how to take action is to understand and educate themselves. With that in mind, here are some helpful links to resources.
Recent News and Media
- Dec 18 – This article posted/updated
- Dec 15 –Boycott Organizers Speak to Media
- Dec 15 –AUDL twitter statement on gender equity plan
- Dec 13 –Statement of Boycott Organizer’s Beliefs
- Dec 13 –Initial Player boycott List
- Dec 11 –AUDL internal letter to players
- Dec 10 –First announcement that boycott was happening
Personal statements, Videos, Articles, and Perspectives
- Morgan Hibbert –Why I signed
- Laurel Oldershow –Upwind Ulimtate CEO Statement
- Caleb Denecour – Why do you play ultimate?
- Ben Snell –When my boycott will end
- 5 things I wish were more talked about in ultimate’s gender equity movement
- #StepUpStepOut Videos
#SUSO From Women
- What Actions We Need From Men
- Microaggressions against Women in Ultimate- Claire, Laura, Kellie, Surge
#SUSO From Men
- #SUSO Intro Video
- Players and Owners Feelings on AUDL
- Affect the AUDL has on youth ultimate community
- Gender Equity and the AUDL + Mixed?
Context about Gender Equity
- Upwind Ulimate – Learn about gender equity
- 2016 Gender Equity Belief Statement and Community Petition
- Gender Equity in Ultimate: A Guide for the Young Gentleman
- Don’t Make This Another Men’s First Sport
Know a good resource? Something missing? Leave a comment with the title and link!